The dedication, on Palm Sunday, of two clerestory windows located in the east wall of the North Transept completed the trilogy representing the three human enterprises to which the Bible gives major recognition: medicine, law, and education. The new windows, law and education, were designed and executed in the studio of Wilbur H. Bumham of Boston and were given by Mrs. Benjamin DeWitt Riegel of New York in memory of her father and her husband, respectively.
April 2, 1950
- Window Dedication Ceremony at the National Cathedral
- Washington, DC
- April 2, 1950
The Robert H. Jackson Center envisions a global society where the universal principles of equality, fairness and justice prevail.
eventFebruary 3, 2018 at 11:00am
eventJanuary 20, 2018 at 10:00am
eventFebruary 12, 2018 at 7:00pm
eventJuly 25, 2018 at 4:00pm
eventDecember 12, 2017 at 5:00pm
eventMay 15, 2018 at 10:00am