- This event has passed.
The Path and the Obstacles to a Special Tribunal for Ukraine
July 28, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Robert H. Jackson Center in partnership with the Public International Law & Policy Group and New York State Bar Association International Section presents leading experts on Ukraine and international humanitarian law and will discuss the considerations to establish an international tribunal to hold Russia accountable for its invasion of Ukraine and the atrocities committed.
- Ambassador Hans Corell, Former Under-Secretary-General for Legal Affairs and the Legal Counsel of the United Nations
- David Crane, former Chief Prosecutor for the Special Court for Sierra Leone and Founder, Global Accountability Network
- Ambassador Anton Korynevych, Permanent Representative of the President of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea
- Inna Liniova, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Bar Association
- Dr. Paul Williams, Moderator, co-Founder of the Public International Law & Policy Group
Register at the button below to join us at 1pm ET | 7pm CET | 8pm EET.