Visit the Center
The Robert H. Jackson Center is located at 305 East Fourth Street, Jamestown, New York, 80 miles south of Buffalo, New York, at the southern end of Chautauqua Lake. Our telephone number is 716-483-6646. Map of our location and directions.
The Jackson Center is open for tours from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday. Tours are $4.00/adult; children are free.
A "Ticket to Jamestown," which offers admission to the Jackson Center and six additional local attractions for $25/person, is also available. The ticket is valid for one year from date of purchase and provides entry to:
- Audubon Nature Center & Sanctuary
- Fenton History Center-Museum & Library
- Jamestown Savings Bank Ice Arena
- Lucy-Desi Museum on Pine Street
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History
- Reg Lenna Civic Center
Jamestown is within easy driving distance of a variety of nearby cities:
- Dunkirk and Fredonia, New York - 35 minutes
- Erie, Pennsylvania - 45 minutes
- Buffalo, New York - 90 minutes
- Corning, New York - 2 hours
- Binghamton, New York - 3 hours
- Rochester, New York - 3 hours
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - 3 hours
- Cleveland, Ohio - 3 hours
- Syracuse, New York - 4 hours
- New York, New York - 7 hours
Jamestown Chautauqua County Airport (JHW) serves the traveling public with commercial and private aircraft. The city is also served by Greyhound Bus.
While in the Jamestown area, there are many other places of interest in Chautauqua County that you may want to visit during your stay.